So I ordered my reMarkable 2 on Saturday (1/7). It shipped on Monday (1/9) with an expected delivery of this Friday (1/13). It came at 4pm yesterday (1/11). What a surprise. It made my night.
- You have to quell your excitement and take a moment to set things up correctly.
- Once you get the hang of writing, erasing (sans eraser pen), selecting, etc. the tablet is magical
- Their built in templates are decent for a start.
- Etsy can be dangerous and a rabbit hole, because so many clever designers have created awesome templates for the reMarkable 2. They are decently priced too.
- Picking the right type of pen/pencil took a second, but once I figured out, I’m in absolute love.
- I wish there was a place to make certain defaults across the whole tablet, not just in the individual notebooks.
- Organization is going to be key here. I can see how things can get cluttered quite easily and unruley.
I’ll post more as I get more into it.