2020 is almost here. With it comes not only a new year, but a new decade.
Looking back on the past decade and how much has changed, technologically, politically, culturally. Both good and bad things have happened.
This morning, I sat down at my desk and started thinking and reflecting on this decade. Lots of changed have happened to me this decade.
- My son was born, that definitely changed my life for the better.
- I joined and subsequently left the corporate world.
- I restarted up Goldstein Media after leaving the corporate world.
- Goldstein Media v2 has been much more successful than v1 thanks to all my experiences leading up to it.
- My wife and I celebrated 10 years of marriage.
So much has happened. It’s hard to recall it all in one sitting.
As scary as the world might seem, I’m grateful for so much in my life. My parents, my wife and son, my family in general, my friends and colleagues.
Life is definitely sending out lemons lately (especially politically), but it’s our job to make them in to lemonade and make this next year and decade count.
What are you grateful for this last decade? What are you going to do this coming decade differently to truly rock it?